Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

A to Z of Favourite Things

I know I've done this before...
but not for awhile.
And I love lists
so
here's an updated version...

A - alphabetical order (obviously)

B - banana lollies
C - children (especially mine)

D - daydreaming

E - egg on toast

F - fragrances (the prettier the bottle the better)

G - gardens

H - hot air balloons (one day I will ride one)

I - iced coffees

J - jet planes

K - kisses

L - lookouts

M - music

N - Nikon (particularly my Nikon...which is about to be replaced by a much better Nikon)


O - overnight stays at fancy hotels

P - pink cars (I'm coveting the pink Nissan Micra at the moment)

Q - quirks

R - red wine

S - sparkling wine

T - tropical islands

U - unicorns (this favourite thing I share with my Miss 4)

V - vases (preferably full of gorgeous flowers)

W - weddings
Bet that made you giggle!

X - eXciting news

Y - yummy dinners at nice restaurants

Z - zoos (I'm dying to see Africa at Australia Zoo - and take loads of photos with my new camera!)


What's your A - Z of favourite things?

2 comments:

  1. great post - reading it and going "Oh I knew that" made me feel like I still 'know know" you. and others like the unicorn made me feel like I know you better. :)
    xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unicorns are my thing too, one of my 'kids' gave me a unicorn for the baby when I was pregnant and in a very quiet voice then said, 'but it's really for you, you can share if you want but you don't have too!'

    So many similarities, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.