Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Funny - St Paddy's Day

The fabulous Shelly from Tropical Mum has come up with a brilliant linky idea.
Each Friday she'll post something funny...
an old or new post
a video
a joke
a picture...

And this week...
I'm joining in!

Tomorrow is St Patrick's Day.
I sent my boy off to school today in green.
His school is called St Patrick's so it's a pretty big event on our school calendar.
So this week I'm following Shelly's lead and going all Irish.

This really tickles my Catholic funny bone...


It wouldn't be St Paddy's day without an Irish joke...or two...







 I'm linking this post with Shelly's


Be sure to click on the button for some more giggles.

2 comments:

  1. Could have been worse. She could have said it was the year of the pig. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Dara O'Briain's comedy. Thanks for introducing me to it. Thanks for linking up and Happy St Patrick's Day to you for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.