I never, ever make New Year's Resolutions for one reason...I never, ever keep them! So what's the point, really?
But being such a lover of lists, and a new blogger, and the Queen of the Blist (blog list), I feel compelled to do it this year. So here goes...
In 2010 I resolve to:-
1. Eat less
2. Drink less (alcohol that is)
3. Tweet less
4. Exercise more
5. Yell at my children less
6. Be more patient
7. Watch less TV
8. Get more sleep
9. Be more sociable
10. Do more housework
So that's the standard, traditional type list...
Now, here's the one with resolutions I can really keep!
1. Eat more
2. Drink more (alcohol that is)
3. Tweet more
4. Exercise less (if that's possible)
5. Yell at the children more (they'll probably deserve it)
6. Be crankier
7. Watch more TV
8. Sleep less
9. Become a hermit
10. Do the housework whenever I feel like it or whenever it's so dirty I can't stand it anymore, whichever comes first.
OK, that's the silly one...
Now, here's the real deal!!
1. Get to the top of the mountain that beat me this year.
2. Help in my son's classroom at least once a week.
3. Get back into crafty things, especially sewing.
4. Look into doing some relief teaching, and maybe actually do some.
5. Lose 5kgs (fingers very tightly crossed for this one).
6. Read more.
7. Get glasses so I can see, to be able to read more!
8. Go on a family holiday.
9. Go on at least two dates with my husband (child free of course).
10. Have at least one child free, overnight date.
I should be able to manage most of those I think!
Wish me luck and come back this time next year to see how I went.
Now I challenge you to do the same...who's up for it?