My sister interviewed three of her kids over on her blog Michelle Dennis Evans.
It's OK with her to
Here is an interview with my 5 1/2 year old boy...
1. What do you want to do when you grow up? I might work at EB Games or I might do something different.
2. How old are you? 5
3. How old am I? 40 (I'm really 41...I'll take 40!)
4. How old is Dad? 38
5. What do you like most about school? 'Anything food' time (that's what they eat after their healthy food)
6. What do you like to do outside? Play Crazy Planets (a game he made up and plays with friends at school)
7. What do you like to do inside? Play games on the Wii, X box, PlayStation and computer
8. What is your favourite toy? Hot Wheels cars
9. What is your favourite game? Crazy Planets
10. Do you have a favourite TV show? Wipeout
11. Do you have a favourite movie? WALL-E
12. Do you have a favourite book? 'Stars and Planets' A non-fiction book
13. What's your favourite colour? Black
14. What's your favourite number? 6
15. What's your favourite food? I haven't got one
16. What is something that is really good for you? Meat (he said that because he doesn't eat it and I'm always telling him it's really good for him)
17. Do you have a favourite friend? Ethan
18. What time do you usually go to bed? 7:20, sometimes 7:30
19. What time do you wake up? 6
20. Anything else you’d like to add? Like what?
(Photo taken by his two year old sister)