- Waiting too long to nap when my child is napping, so I nod off just as she wakes up.
- Wearing the same shirt to school drop-off and/or pick up twice in the same week.
- Falling asleep when I am supposed to be playing a game.
- Forgetting to check that the interior lights have been turned off after the kids have been playing in the car.
- Sneaking things like a bag of stones out of my child's room and throwing them into the garden because I thought they don't want them anymore, then had said child ask for them the very next day.
- Throwing dinner out night after night because my child refuses to try something new.
- Cooking the same kiddy dinner every night because my child refuses to try something new.
- Letting my children have whatever they want when I am on the phone so I can actually hear for a change.
- Not calling friends or family any more because the conversion is so interrupted it's just not worth it.
- (Leaving this one blank so you can fill it in with one of your own...please tell me I'm not the only one who commits Mummy Crimes!)
Saturday, February 6, 2010
I am ashamed to admit it, but I am guilty of Mummy Crimes. Lately I have been nabbed doing these...
Posted by Thea at 7:13 AM