Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5ive Things

Karen from  Nerdycomputergirl in the New Decade has tagged me for 5ive Things.
I don't think I've done this one before, I hope I haven't!
Thanks Karen!!

I have to answer 5 questions and tag 5 fab bloggers.
I'm answering the questions but once again I'm going to cheat with the tagging...


1. Where were you 5 years ago?

Probably sitting on the couch breastfeeding my 9 month old baby boy, and gazing upon his sweet little face with total adoration.




2. Where would you like to be 5 years from now?

Like Karen I'd love to be living in a bigger house but I have no idea where it would be.
Both kids will be at school so I'd love to be doing 3 days relief teaching and spend the rest of my time dressmaking.


3. What are 5 things on your to do list today?

grocery shopping

tidy my 5 year old's bedroom (so I can see the floor)

ironing

knitting

read some more of Kylie Ladd's 'After the Fall' (which I am loving!)


4. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

Cheese













Carrot sticks and dips













Chips













Cashews













KFC popcorn chicken with mashed potato & gravy (totally disgusting, I know!)















5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

Buy a mansion (and I'm talking M.A.N.S.I.O.N. with a water view)
Travel the world
Gift some money to every family member
Donate donate donate
Become a volunteer worker



So there are my answers...now for the cheating part...

If you read this and thought it sounds like fun...

I tag YOU!

5 comments:

  1. I think you and I might have an issue...


    Fighting over the same nibblies and junk food, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am there. I shall do this. I love your snacks. (And the snap of yoru boy. How happy does he look there?!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read another one of these - I like it! Loved your answers.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes to number 5... I'll willingly accepted any gifted monies!!! LOL >D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo...you're not a sweet things kinda gal?

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.