Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Fun on Friday!

I love Friday.
It has always been my favourite day of the week.
Even though I haven't worked outside the home for over seven years, I still love me a Friday.
So, starting today I'm going to make 'Fun on Friday' a weekly blog spot.
What can we do for fun today?
Hmmmmmmm, let me think.

OK

This is something I used to do with my class when I was teaching.
It's called 'Pass the Story'
I start, then everyone who drops by today has to add a sentence (or more) in the comments.
Who wants to play?
Make it flow now...

Once upon a time in a faraway land of fools and frills a special event was being planned. 

Over to you....

4 comments:

  1. Not a single detail was overlooked. Many had worked hours and hours to make sure that this year especially would be memorable for all those that took part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, unbeknown to the organisers, a small band of fools were working in the background sabotaging the massive fireworks show planned for the grand finale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The King and Queen of the land were very perturbed at the turn of events, and decided to meet the evil plotters head on ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tired of weekend
    I like Monday

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.