Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Session

I'm going to try something new today...with a Linky!!

Hope it works and hope you like it.

I remember the days (BC..before children) when we occasionally headed off to a local or inner city pub for the Sunday Afternoon Session.  I loved it when they had a guitarist or duo, singing cruisy chill out music.

So, on Sundays I'm going to pop two favourite songs onto my blog.
An oldie but a goldie.
And a newbie, fresh off the charts.

Here are my picks for this week.

If you want to, you can play along by linking up below.
Can't wait to hear your picks.

Happy Sunday afternoon!




(It's the clean version in case little ears are listening.)



6 comments:

  1. I love Layla - used to croon along in my car over and over again. It's got such a lovely sound to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linked up too!!! First linky for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a beautifullllll girl...with billions of llll's...s! great blog! love it

    I really hope you can check out my blog, even if it seems like spam (is it??)..I put my heart into my blog...and I sincerely have a passion for fashion blogging/and bloggers! I always keep up on posts!

    ERIC CLAPTON IS ONE OF MY Favorite artists ever " lady in red" in particular!

    maybe you will like/follow/give out your honest opinion to:

    vyile.blogspot.com


    take care and have a fabulous Sunday precious!

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.