Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Polly in Flowers

This fun challenge is the brain child of Danimezza...
Click on the button to play along.



This week's theme is flowers.
I lurve flowers! Anywhere, anytime and especially in fashion.
There was a time, a long time ago, that almost everything in my wardrobe was floral.  It was the early 90's I think.  At the moment I only have one floral top and a few floral skirts.
The weekend just passed was my girls' weekend, you can read all about it here.
On Saturday night we went to this gorgeous pub on the beach for dinner.




I would have loved to have worn this, but as usual Polly gets all the good stuff.
So, here's Polly, dressed for dinner at the pub on Stradbroke Island...


Flowers

2 comments:

  1. That set is beautiful! The dress is gorgeous and every accessory matches perfectly - i would love to wear something like that out with the girls, or on a date with my fiance....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress, the shoes, the bag, the jewellery; I love it all! Such a beautiful, summer look that I so want to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.