Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Session


On Sundays I pop two favourite songs onto my blog.
An oldie but a goldie.
And a newbie, fresh from the charts, or fresh from the past five years.
But I often break these rules, you can too of course!
Here are my picks for this week.
You can play along by linking up below.
And grab the button on the side bar if you want.
Can't wait to hear your picks.

Happy Sunday!

I'm doing another soundtrack theme this week.
Totally unintentional.
I was listening to some beautiful instrumental pieces on YouTube because sometimes lyrics just aren't necessary.
And I discovered this...




They're the same, aren't they?

I love piano music...playing and listening.

Do you love instrumental pieces?

7 comments:

  1. I love the Piano soundtrack and have it on CD. I still vividly remember that terrible scene from the movie...what a monster!

    I bet you must sad about Downton Abbey finishing. Oh well, I bet they will be doing re-run after re-run very soon!

    Best wishes and happy Sunday,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar, but the Piano soundtrack is so much more intense, like the film itself. It really was something else that film! I'll be on the lookout for the DVD now.

    Thanks! Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are similar... Both great! I love soundtracks and I'm loath to admit it but mine tend towards cheesy teen movie soundtracks...

    Instrumental is so moving. You've inspired me to find some great instrumental pieces to put on my MP3 player.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love listening to Instrumental music especially the bag pipes then the piano as well as the guitar

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunday Session really broadens my horizon. It took me a while to see the similarity, and then I preferred the Piano version.

    I am stumped this Sunday. I've been studying so haven't had a chance to think about it. I have a number of songs I want to share, but none of them go together to make a pair. (Poet and didn't know it)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Very similar indeed. I love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not joining you tonight, as I'm too damn tired. But I was once a classical pianist and love instrumental pieces - probably playing more than listening to them, though I'm rusty now.
    I'm so glad you and hubby were able to celebrate his birthday in style. Can't wait for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.