Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Polly the Prairie Doll


Danielle from Danimezza is playing catch up for the last three weeks.
So get ready for three Pollies in a row!
The third one is Polly the  Prairie Doll.

Now, I'm going to admit...
I have no idea what a prairie doll is.
But I'm thinking...
Girlie...
Country...
Flowers...
Little House on the Prairie...

So I'm going with that!

Polly the Prairie Doll



 

This fun challenge is the brain child of
Danielle from Danimezza...
Click on the button to play along.


Jeffrey Campbell sheer dress
$80 - modcloth.com

Kg beaded sandals
£79 - kurtgeiger.com

Coach crystal flower necklace
$198 - coach.com

Activa watch
$30 - chickdowntown.com

Forever21 rhinestone jewelry
$4.80 - forever21.com

Straw hat
$25 - luxurydivas.com

1 comment:

  1. loving your set. Love that dress, i almost used the same one

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.