Tomorrow is my birthday.
And yes, I am telling you this as a shameless attempt to get as much attention on my birthday as possible!
It's the Scorpio in me, when it's my birthday, I want the world to know.
And as I will be 43 tomorrow,
I thought I'd make a list of 43 things I'd love for my birthday.
(I hope I can think of that many, damn I'm getting old!)
1. A hot air balloon ride
2. A week at a tropical resort
3. Lose 10kgs!!
4. A mansion, I'm talking a massive one
5. A maid
6. A chef
7. Diamond jewellery
8. A baby grand piano
9. A cure for rheumatoid arthritis
10. A pain free existence
11. Dinner at a fancy pants restaurant
12. A big party with all my friends and family
13. A cruise
14. A month in Italy
15. An African Safari
16. Or a visit to Africa at Australia Zoo at least
17. A weekend in Brisbane
18. A weekend in Paris
19. Tickets to a Kylie concert
20. Opal jewellery
21. Gym membership
22. A new sewing machine
23. A pink Suzuki Swift or Nissan Micra...they are too cute!
24. A pamper session at the hair salon
25. A sewing studio
26. Enough space to put everything
27. A secret garden
28. A tour of UK castles
29. A trip to the pyramids in Egypt
30. A month in Ireland
31. A water view
32. A library with floor to ceiling bookshelves
33. Afternoon tea with the Queen
34. A day at the races
35. A week in the snow, but not skiing
36. A holiday in Tasmania
37. A whole day of alone time
38. A new wardrobe chosen with help from a stylist
39. A 'forever' home
40. A personal Christmas present shopper
41. A weekend away with my husband
42. Health and happiness for my family
Oh, and 43. World peace...see I could totally be Miss Universe...or should that be, Mrs Universe!
Wow, that's an awesome list!
Now, where's the birthday fairy to make all those wishes come true?!
I like the sound of 43...it doesn't have a 0 on the end!
It's those "0" birthdays that get me, they're very nasty.