Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Funny - My Blackberry Is Not Working

The fabulous Shelly from Tropical Mum has come up with a brilliant linky idea.
Each Friday she'll post something funny...
an old or new post
a video
a joke
a picture...

And because I haven't quite filled my week with linkies yet...
I'm joining in!

Today I worked for 3 hours (that's my kinda working day!)
When I arrived the class was watching the Year 7 Variety Show.
So I had to sit with the class and watch it 'til the end, a good 30 mins or so (that's my kinda teaching!!)
As with many school kids' skits, some were fabulous...some not so much.
Here is one they did that I had a chuckle at (there were funnier ones but I can't find them on You Tube).
They did remove any references to dongles....you'll see....



Have a funny Friday...in a good way!

Linking this post with Shelly's


Be sure to click on the button for some more giggles.

2 comments:

  1. PML! Thanks for sharing that one Thea, my face is hurting from laughing so much!

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.