Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sunday Session


New rules - there are no rules!
On Sundays I play music on my blog.
Old or new or in between.
Related or not.
But always songs I love!
Here are my picks for this week.
You can play along by linking up below.
Can't wait to hear your picks.

Happy Sunday!
And Happy New Year!



So the Sunday Session is on New Year's Day this week!!!

There were lots of great songs released in 2011.
For this Sunday Session I'm playing a few faves from the year we just farewelled.







Do you have a favourite tune from 2011?

I hope there are no sore heads out there today.
(Hope mine isn't either....wrote this last night!)

Wishing you only wonderful things in 2012.
It's an even year, my favourite kind...so it's gotta be good!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Kate Perry song haven't heard the middle one as for the last one I never understood the film clip which put me of the song.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite would be Somebody I Used To Know. I hadn't heard the Kate Perry song before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "somebody that I used to know". According to Miss13 it's the favourite of all her friends parents but all the kids hate it. Interesting I thought. They can't relate to it whereas we adults can. Katy Perry's ok, & LMFAO knows what makes you tap your toes but the new video makes me cringe :) Glad you picked Party rock anthem instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I'm not a Katy Perry fan this song is pretty catchy, and the kids love singing along when they hear it. I like the Gotye song too. Was so disappointed that their concert sold out. Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR THEA! Hope it's an awesome 2012 for you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.