Everyone loves to dream, right? Especially when you're stuck in the 'same old same old'. Sometimes it's fun to step out of the mundane and put yourself smack bang in the middle of your dream existence. I feel like doing it right now! You can join the fun too if you wish.
1. If you could be anyone or do anything, what would your dream career be?
2. If you could be any weight, what would you weigh?
3. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
4. If you could have any number of children, how many would you have?
5. If you could win a ridiculous number of millions in a lottery, what would be the first thing you'd buy?
6. If you could take up, or spend more time on a hobby, what would it be?
7. If you could speak any language, what would your first language be?
8. If you could have a special talent, what would it be?
9. If you could live to any age, what would it be?
10. If you could jump on a plane/train/bus right now, where would you go?
1. Wedding co-ordinator/bridal designer (I love a wedding!)
2. 56kg (that's -6kg)
3. Beechmont (with an ocean view)
4. Two (and I do)
5. A mansion (and maybe hire a maid while I'm at it)
6. Gardening (I'd love lots of garden rooms)
7. French (or Italian??)
8. Dance ('cause I know I can't dance)
9. 104 (with all my faculties of course)
10. The Maldives (and I'd be 56kgs so no need to worry about the bikini bod!)
I would love to hear your answers. Come on, dare to dream!