Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Creed

It's becoming very apparent that I am one for lists. It should not come as any surprise to me, my life is one big series of lists. So here's another one. I'd like to call this one, "My Creed"...

I believe the world should stop at 2pm every day and everyone should nap until 4pm.
I believe that fair skinned people should never have populated areas where the temperature regularly rises above 33degC.
I believe the best movies have the word 'Wedding' or 'Love' in the title.
I believe that my size 10 jeans are not the same size as the size 10 jeans I was wearing in college.
I believe in love at first sight because it happened to me.
I believe in angels, in heaven and on Earth.
I believe most people are inherently good.
I believe diamonds are not my best friend, but I do love them.
I believe that music, singing, dancing and pink (the colour not the singer) makes me feel a whole lot better.
I believe that eight hours of broken or unbroken sleep in never enough.
I believe the greener grass is only good for cows.

I believe this list needs to remain open for future ideas....'til then....

1 comment:

  1. I believe there is chemical reaction when falling in love (I fought it but couldn't change it)
    I believe we weren't put on this earth to self indulge
    I believe laughing everyday is the best medicine

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.