I'm a dreamer so these are my favourite kinds of lists. This is the list of things I love to do. Come dream with me...
1. Blog - I spend way too much time on my new found addiction. My name is Thea and I am a blog addict!
2. Tweet - this was my addiction until I found blogging, still love it though. I've got the best tweeps!!
3. Read - big, juicy, historical romance sagas are my favourite.
4. Laugh - who doesn't love to laugh? Laughing 'til you cry or you can barely breathe is soooo good.
5. Drink - of the alcoholic variety, I try not to every night though.
6. Create - sew, design, knit, crochet, stitching, beading, jewellery...if it's crafty, I love it!!
7. Relax - preferably with a cool breeze, a nice view and a book or magazine...pure bliss.
8. Play - whether at a theme park or in the kids' bedrooms, bringing out the inner kid brings out the joy.
9. Sing - but only when no one is listening (excluding the kids).
10. Dance- although I might feel a bit nerdy doing it these days, it's been a long time.
11. Eat - especially out.
12. Holiday - anywhere away from home (I just hate the packing bit). Nothing is as good as a holiday!
13. Travel overseas - there's nothing more exciting than taking off in a big jet plane...of course the flight is as boring as hell...but the things you see when you get there make it worthwhile.
14. Photos - I love to take them, edit them, photoshop them, file them, collect them, collate them, print them, frame them, put them into albums and watch them as a screensaver. I have over 21 000 photos on my computer and I can more than likely locate any one of them in less than 30 seconds, oh yes I can!
15. Weed - I know, this is a bit of a weird one. But I do love to get out in the garden and pull those little suckers out!
16. Swim - Yes, I hate togs & sunscreens & sun. But I love water and once I'm in, I don't want to get out.
17. Party - friends + drinks + music = party...woohoo!!
18. Celebrate - weddings, Christmas, birthdays...parties with purpose!!!
19. Cuddle - I'm a snuggler, I love cuddling...but only my husband and my kids.
20. Sleep-in - I'm a night owl, I love staying up late so sleeping-in is essential but non-existent these days because my kids are up at the crack of dawn...oh well, *yawn*.