This time I'm listing the things I have to do but really hate doing and try to avoid at all cost or procrastinate until it just can't be put off any longer.
1. Putting petrol in the car - this one seems easy enough, don't know why I hate it so much.
2. Ironing - it builds up and up and up until it seems insurmountable.
3. Wearing sunscreen and/or a hat - I hate the feel of sunscreen and I hate hat hair, I'd rather stay out of the sun.
4. Studying or writing assignments - fortunately I haven't had to do either in years, but boy could I come up with amazing procrastination techniques for these ones.
5. Any kind of health check up - include here dentist, eyes, pap smears!!
6. Cleaning - why won't the house clean itself or why can't I have a cleaning fairy??
7. Paperwork - of any kind, filing, bills, tax returns, lessons plans, reporting, writing programs, etc, etc!
8. Starting a new job - I get so nervous I feel sick.
9. Wearing togs - well of course, even when I had a much better body (and didn't appreciate it) I've never liked exposing that much skin. These days it's boardies and a rashie!
10. Exercise - meh, do I have to?
The crazy thing is that when I actually do do any of these things I feel so good about it. You would think that good feeling would be motivation enough...but, no.
Next time I'm listing things I love to do. That will be much more fun!