Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Light Bulb Moment - During the Bachelorette of all Things!

I've had another epiphany.  Oh, how I love a good epiphany!

Last night I had a light bulb moment (Oprah's term for epiphany) whilst watching The Bachelorette....don't judge me, they can happen at any time!

Last night I remembered that all the best trashy TV like The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Temptation Island (remember that one?) used to make me cry.  I would go to bed in tears and ANGRY.  I used to wish I had 'that'.  That 'thing' that everyone else seemed to have...a happy ending.  I was in a relationship...but it left me empty and angry and sad.

Now when I'm watching I just grin....I grin, grin & grin some more.  That to me is absolute proof that I'm with my dream man.

How do I know I'm with 'the one'?  The Bachelorette told me!

3 comments:

Just one little comment will make my day.