I have a new award! Another award for me!! I'm soooo good!(OK, that's enough bragging. I had to do it. You'll see why in a minute.)
Lovely Lucy at Diminishing Lucy has awarded me with The Honest Scrap Award
This award is for bloggers who share honest stuff about themselves. Yep, that's me. Do it all the time. Even got myself into a bit of strife for doing it a little while ago!
Anyhow, here's the deal:
Honest Scrap Award Rules
1. You must brag about the award.
2. You must include the name of the blogger who gave you the award and link back to that blogger.
3. You must choose a selection of blogs that you find brilliant in honest content
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with this award.
5. List at least ten honest things about yourself.
.........then pass it on with the instructions!
So, hope I can think of Ten Honest Things that I haven't shared already...hmmmm....let's see...
1. When I was (a lot) younger I loved Kylie Minogue (still do) and secretly wanted to be her...especially when she married Jason Donovan, I mean Scott Robinson.
2. My pipe dream is to be a bridal designer.
3. I am currently detoxing, have lost 2kgs in 1 week, 2 more and I get my laptop!
4. My addictive personality finds is hard not to succumb to wine, Twitter & blogging.
5. As a child I was horrid to my little sister, now as payback my 5yo boy treats his 2yo sister exactly the same.
6. I have just put my name down for relief teaching one day a week and I'm extremely nervous about going back into the classroom after 7 years.
7. I am orderly but not organized.
8. I love buying new perfumes.
9. I love rainy days if I don't have to go out in it.
10. I'm dying for the new series of The Bachelor tonight...I'm a reality TV tragic!!
And my choice of honest bloggers, who I love:
J @ A Kick to the Neck
Kallie @ About adoption
April @ Lifeslightlyused's Blog
Emily @ emlythestrange