Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sleeping Angel

I bought my two year old little girl some new Winter pyjamas this morning.  She wanted to try them on then she wouldn't take them off because she loves ducks, so she's been wearing them all day.

She was just playing quietly in her room and asked for a bottle (that usually means she's tired).  I told her to lie on her bed for a sleep and she said, "No." She was so busy.

Then all was quiet.

I went to investigate and saw this. 


My sleeping angel.

8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! And I love her bed. It looks so snuggly.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks adorable.

    I love it when they're sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, isn't it just lovely when they do that? And so cute. She is just gorgeous Thea. And there is something lovely about little ones in soft new pj's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing ever! Love those PJ's by the way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a beautiful little darling!

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.