Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Who's a Lucky Blogger?

I've been catching up on some blog reading this morning (one of my favourite pastimes!) and discovered two lovely ladies had passed on blog awards to me!!  They are both ones I already have on my sidebar but it doesn't make me any less thrilled to receive them again.

Thank you so much Lucy @ Diminishing Lucy for the You are My Sunshine Award



and Madmother @ Meaningless Meandering from a Madmother for the Beautiful Blogger Award


I have passed both of these on before, but thank you again Lucy and Madmother!!  Be sure to visit their blogs, I love them both!!

While I'm here I might just do a little shameless plugging for my other blogs, because as most of you know by know, I am a blogaholic.  I'd love it if you took a quick look at...

? ? Question Time ? ?  This is where I post my 5 year old boy's questions.  Some are tricky, some are funny and for some I thank God I have Google.

My Year of Giving  At the beginning of this year I had a brilliant idea!  I'm always wanting to donate to charities but I feel I can never give to enough charities, or give enough money to make a difference.  Well, I thought if I give up buying magazines (which I seriously loved) I could easily afford $5 for a different charity each week.  That alone is not much but I was hoping that by publishing it on my blog one or two others may join me and I can help spread awareness.

My Recipe Blog-Book  I do not for one minute profess to be a foodie or even a good cook...far from it.  So this blog is for very easy recipe ideas.  If I can do it, anyone can!

Sew I Love To Make Things  This one is purely for showing off! It's my folio of sewing work and craft stuff, because as I said, I LOVE to make things.

Life & Times  I made this one mainly for my extended family, it's for things we do and places we visit.

The final one is a 'special' friend of mine.  Diary of a Teenage Nobody is 'Tara Benning's' real diary from 25 years ago.  It's a blast from the past.


And if all that makes you think I'm busy, don't be fooled, it just means I spend WAY too much time on the computer.  And thank you for reading, or I'd be doing it all for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I had a lot of blogs!

    And you are welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thea! You are a very worthy recipient of your blog awards :)
    How do you find the time to manage all your blogs? I only have one and stuggle at times!

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.