Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Polly Dolly - Jumpsuit!

Danimezza has chosen jumpsuits as this week's Polly Dolly Challenge.
What fun!!

I've done something a bit different this week.
Usually when I start my set I drag everything I like onto the board,
then I delete until I'm left with the one I like best.

This week I couldn't decide whether to go full on Charlie's Angels' style jumpsuit,
or short and cute style jumpsuit...
so I went with both.
Then, I couldn't decide whether to dress them up with heels,
or dress them down with flats...
so, you guessed it, I went with both!

Which means I ran out of room for anything other than jumpsuits and shoes,
but really, what more do you need?
Except maybe perfume....

I still can't decide which one I like best.
Do you have a favourite?

Giraff Jumpsuit
$99 - calypsostbarth.com
Halter jumpsuit »

Field of Flowers Romper
$55 - modcloth.com
Rompers »

Colloquies on Chic Romper
$53 - modcloth.com
Rompers »

Purple Jeweled Sandals
$161 - pret-a-beaute.com
Thong shoes »

Zigi Girl 'To Die For' Sandal
$60 - nordstrom.com
Chain shoes »

Enid Mignon Knot Sandal
$325 - loefflerrandall.com
Sandals »

Bow'n Places Heel in White
$130 - modcloth.com
Mary jane heel »

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness lol, so much awesomeness! I'm loving the tan set personally, Love a good ruffle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This week you have out done yourself. Well done. My fav is the top right hand corner one with the wedges. Love! Very cute but also a bit sophfisticated, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool outfits, love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the floral option...
    the bowed shoes are reallly sweet. =]
    love.x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the brown short jumpsuit, but those strappy sandals would have to have much lower heels before I'd wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.