The gorgeous Sass from Life of the Bees has tagged me to share seven of my deepest, darkest secrets with you.
I've struggled with this for a whole day because I do have secrects that I can't share with you (are you intrigued now?) but I've pretty much told everything else (classic oversharer).
But this morning a few frivilous secrets popped into my head that I'm happy to share, so here goes...
1. I was 17 when I had my first kiss. Yep, a late bloomer! But when I got going, I got going! Kissing was one of my favourite passtimes as a young lass.
2. I wear children's shoes. Well, not all the time. But my foot is size 5! And the chain department stores obviously consider this child size because they all begin their ladies range at size 6...dammit! So if it's cheap shoes I'm after (which is most of the time) I have to buy size 3 girl's shoes (oh the shame). Proper shoe stores sometimes have size 5s, but I only spend that much money on shoes if I'm going somewhere spesh.
3. I suffer from supermarket blindness. Especially if I'm with other people or I'm in a hurry. The more I need to find something in particular, the more invisible it becomes to me. Usually whatever I'm looking for is right in front of me but I still can't see it. That makes for many fruitless laps of the supermarket aisles. And is no doubt why I hate grocery shopping so much.
4. I could live the rest of my life without eating chocolate and not care less. There, I've said it. I am not a chocoholic, and sometimes that makes me feel like a social outcast.
5. When I was a child I wished I had a twin exactly like me, then at least someone would have understood me. I never felt fully understood as a child, still don't really.
6. If I open a jar or tin with foil on the top, I have to take every last bit off. I can't stand it when people just make a hole in it and leave it all messy like!
7. Every Christmas I secretly hope that Santa is real and he'll leave an amazing present for me. He hasn't yet....but I'm still hoping.... ;)
Now, I tag*...
Megan - Writing Out Loud
Kzz1 - What Can I Say?
Tara - Waffling Along
Lucy - Diminishing Lucy
Bronnie - Maid in Australia
Sarah - Just Me
Emily - Mum's the word
Be brave, tell all!
* I tagged some of the most recent commenters on my blog, so if I didn't tag you and you want to do this one, go for it!!