Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's Saturday My Pretty

On Saturdays I post three photos
of pretty things that I have taken during the week.
Because I love pretty things...






Yes, OK, I broke my own rules this week. There are five pictures. But only because I have five and love them equally so couldn't leave any out.

I bought these gorgeous masks in Venice. They were absolutely everywhere, in street carts, shop windows, on the Rialto Bridge.  I was enamoured by all of the gorgeous things in Venice and had to bring some home with me.

These clay masks are only small, about 7cm, so they were perfect to stow away in my back pack.

Link up below to share the pretty in your world.

5 comments:

  1. I have two masks like that but they are very cheap rip offs I brought them from Crazy Clarks years ago.

    Next Saturday I'll be joing you in It's Saturday My Pretty I love the idea like you Sunday Sessions which I also love.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at your masks thinking how it reminded me of my trip to Venice and then...VOILA! That's where you bought them. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thea they are gorgeous. I am going to Venice in September this year. I must get one of those. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're lovely Thea. I haven't been to Venice yet but buying at least one of these is definitely on the cards. I've been on a Gondola twice, once in Canterbury in Emgland (during Summer) and in Melbourne, it was a twilight ride along the Yarra and it was gorgeous. The Gondolier was wearing a proper Italian gondalier uniform. Magic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice for todays photos as it is Carnevale time here in Italy at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.