Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Polly

This week's challenge set by Danimezza is Valentine's Day.
Polly loves Valentine's Day.
And very fortunately for her, so does her beautiful man.
They love to celebrate by going out to a lovely restaurant for dinner, and exchanging small gifts and cards.
This year Polly and her man are going to a French restaurant, after he has given her her favourite flowers, pink roses.

Maxmara dresses PALE PINK
498 GBP - matchesfashion.com
One shoulder evening dress »

Pure Love Padded Heart Blanket
30 GBP - harrods.com


8 comments:

  1. You pick some of the best stuff - but your shoe choices especially are SUPERB! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's valentines day? (yes, my wife hates me hehehe)

    - tork
    This Aussie got a blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you chose pink champagne...

    I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. What I wouldn't give to be able to wear clothes like that, and to be spoiled on Valentines Day. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful perfect for a nice dinner with the man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell me this is a dream page and you don't actually own all this stuff! Wow, if you do you are a very very lucky lady. Almost SITC ish. I am sitting in envy right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mummy Pig - I wish, I wish and I wish some more! This is Polly, not Thea. She gets all the good stuff!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.