Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Polly's Tee

The Polly Dolly Challenge theme for this week is Graphic Tee.

After the excitement of attending the royal wedding last week, Polly is feeling a little flat that she missed out on being a princess...or a duchess...or whatever.

So this week she's going a lot more casual in a t-shirt that says it all.

I couldn't decide whether to go with the cute tartan skirt or my favourite wide leg jeans, so I did both.
Why not?

Top
$24 - davidandgoliathtees.com

Cardigan
ellos.no

Enza Costa knit cardigan
219 EUR - jades24.com

Paige Denim wide leg jeans
125 GBP - amrag.com

McQ by Alexander McQueen plaid skirt
88 EUR - my-wardrobe.com

Anna Sui black stocking
$22 - zappos.com

Elie Tahari ballerina flat
$248 - zappos.com

Ankle boot
$282 - my-wardrobe.com

Mulberry oversized tote
536 GBP - julesb.co.uk


 
This fun challenge is the brain child of Danimezza...
Click on the button to play along.


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha awesome shirt! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... i love your Polly's sense of humour! And those sparkly flats - could you make those mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahaha I love that tee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tee, so funny! And I love how you have created 2 styles based on the same tee :)

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet top! That skirt is amazing also! Love your outfit!

    Cait
    www.closet-confessions.com

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.