Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Not Vindaloo

How wrong have you ever got a song lyric?

We have listened to this version of Lady Gaga's 'Alejandro' in the car for years!
And I'd always sing (in my head)...

"I've gotta choose, not vindaloo."

Have a listen...
it does sound like vindaloo...doesn't it...





Of course I didn't really think she was singing vindaloo.
It doesn't even makes sense.
But that is what I heard every time the song played.
And then one day it hit me like a big smack in the head...
the line is...

"I've gotta choose, nothing to lose."

...stoopid!!

Well, did I feel silly.
Lucky I wasn't singing it aloud all those years!

So, I wanna know...

What's the craziest lyric mix-up you've ever sung or heard??

1 comment:

  1. I thought the Bangles song "Just another manic Monday" was "Just another Man, its Monday"

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.