Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Polly in Polka Dots

Danielle from Danimezza is playing catch up for the last three weeks.
So get ready for three Pollies in a row!
The first one is Polly in  Polka Dots.

Yes, I know, I know, I just did a pink Polly.
But, hello...here's another one.
And in polka dots no less.
I think she's rather fetching.

Polly in Polka Dots


This fun challenge is the brain child of
Danielle from Danimezza...
Click on the button to play along.




Dot dress
$35 - delias.com

Fuschia heels
$160 - topshop.com

Mar Y Sol handcrafted handbag
$58 - nordstrom.com

Stretchy bracelet
£14 - debenhams.com

Mimco pearl jewelry
£89 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Mimco pewter jewelry
£35 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Chloé plastic shades
$264 - couture.zappos.com

Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss
$28 - lordandtaylor.com

Too Faced Liquif-Eye
$18 - sephora.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I can't seem to stay away from pink either hahaha....but this time I went to red instead - woohoo, breaking out hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.