Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The 52 Week Project

Every week I'll be linking with @mymummydaze and her "52 Week Project".

She says...

No, this isn’t a diet or exercise regime. It’s not a responsible financial system or an abstinence program. It’s not even a relationship-building sex challenge (although that does sound fun). Although I’m sure I could benefit from all of these year-long challenges, this is much simpler with no great philosophy or life-changing aims underpinning it. It’s a weekly photography self-portrait challenge.

It was my birthday on Wednesday and on Thursday at our mums' group, one of my friends gave me a gorgeous bunch of roses from her garden. 
Aren't they divine?




I'm linking this post with My Mummy Daze.


Click on the button to join in.

9 comments:

  1. Awww that's so thoughtful. I'm lucky enough to have a garden full of the most magnificent roses, so every few days I bring in a new bunch to brighten and gently scent my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, like the lady they were given to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - the blooms & the recipient.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS roses! Lovely smile in the background there as well! This is such a lively colourful shot, Thea!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous photo Thea, you look so lovely peering through those magnificent blooms. I bet they smell delicious?! Home grown roses always seem to :o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your smile is gorgeous! Hope you had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday for Wednesday!!
    I love this photo!
    The roses and your smile make it such a sunny, happy photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.