Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Funny - Georgie's Buns

The fabulous Shelly from Tropical Mum has come up with a brilliant linky idea.
Each Friday she'll post something funny...
an old or new post
a video
a joke
a picture...

And because I haven't quite filled my week with linkies yet...
I'm joining in!

I'm a big fan of Today. I love Karl, and I love the way Lisa & Georgie react to the things he says.
Like this...



Sadly I hardly ever get to watch it anymore because the TV is always on ABC2.

Have a funny Friday...in a good way!

Linking this post with Shelly's


Be sure to click on the button for some more giggles.

2 comments:

  1. They'd never get away with this double entendre on Canadian television, or at least not in my day. Now I feel old.

    That was classic! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny.

    I used to watch the Today Show every morn b4 my kids started school and/or became too old to hear all the horrible stuff on the news. I miss it!

    Maybe I can get them off to school early next year so I can at least grab the last half hour.

    I love Karl. He's hilarious, and I've met Georgie in person and she's very genuine. Lovely gal.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.