Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sunday Session


New rules - there are no rules!
On Sundays I play music on my blog.
Old or new or in between.
Related or not.
But always songs I love!
Here are my picks for this week.
You can play along by linking up below.
Can't wait to hear your picks.

I'm writing this post early, and attempting to schedule it, because I'm having my second big weekend in a row! And after last week, I'm hoping nothing goes wrong with my post this week!!

Eight of my dearest friends from teacher's college and I are away on our annual girls' weekend at Maleny.
So, in honour of my eight friends (Bronwyn, Jane, Joanna, Julie, Katrina, Melina, Nicole & Toni), whom I met 25 years ago (OMG, I am totally aware of how old that makes me!!) in 1987...let's step back in time, to 1987!





Embedding has been disabled for this one but click here to see which Madonna song was big in 1987.



6 comments:

  1. LOVE ALL THOSE SONGS!!!

    Good selection for a trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was fantastic. I used to be in love with Bananarama - what a blast from the past!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a flashback! I felt like I was watching Countdown! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have the La Bamba soundtrack. I enjoyed the movie too. Glad to hear that you had a fab time with your gal pals. Can't wait to hear the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :P great songs. Hey did you put our names and alphabetical order on purpose - so we feel equally loved or was it and OCD thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely on purpose!
      Equally loved and equally OCD, I think. lol

      Delete

Just one little comment will make my day.