Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunday Session


New rules - there are no rules!
On Sundays I play music on my blog.
Old or new or in between.
Related or not.
But always songs I love!
Here are my picks for this week.
You can play along by linking up below.
Can't wait to hear your picks.

Yesterday was St Patrick's Day. And yes, this is my third post in a row about that!
I love Ireland, I love anything Irish, so I love St Paddy's Day.
Let's go all Irish shall we?

I adore the Corrs, but if you've been hanging around here for awhile, you probably already know that.



Today at our school fete (our school is called St Patrick's so it was a very appropriate day to have it) Miss 4 and I sat and watched the Irish dancing. She loves it. I'm quite sure she was doing an Irish jig before she was born. It was nothing like this...



And I wish I was at this Irish dance party, if the ship didn't sink, of course!
Helloooooooooo Leo!











4 comments:

  1. Wow! You really went all out there with the Irish themed Sunday Session this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creativity to mark important days on the calendar! There was a song going round in my head all morning - for some unknown reason - and I thought, Oooh it's Sunday! I'ma gonna link me up with Thea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous choices! I so love that dancing scene from Titanic - one of my all-time favourite movies! xx

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.