Along with all this new found desire for change...I am still me and some things will never change. As previously mentioned I've always been more inclined to write a 'Things I NEVER Want to do Before I Die' list, and I saw something yesterday that prompted me to actually write it. I have also started my 'To Do' list, but this list is, for some reason, more fun for me. I think it brings out my facetious side which is a part of me that I particularly like. Anyway I'm rambling, this is my list and I'm starting with what I saw yesterday...
Things I NEVER Want To Do Before I Die
1. Cycle anywhere with a backpack and saddle bags hanging from every available space on the bike. (Cycling in general is pretty much frowned upon.)
2. Climb Mt Everest, especially just because it's there! I'd be happy to see it and stand in awe of it's height, that'll do!!
3. SCUBA Diving. I don't trust that little air tank!
4. Bungy Jumping...no way, no how, no where, ever!
5. Touch a snake. This one is very serious...phobia of snakes is apparently called Ophidiophobia and I have it, big time!
6. Sky diving...no wait...there is a possibility I could be talked into that one...scrap it!
7. Sing or dance or speak (or anything) in front of a large gathering...my heart is pounding just thinking about that one.
8. Run a marathon. I'm convinced my body just wasn't made for running, however I do hope to prove myself wrong about that one day.
9. Sail or fly solo around the world...that's just silly!
10. Move to a warmer climate...South East Queensland is the upper limit of my heat tolerance.
There are 10 for starters. I will no doubt think of more later.
What do you NEVER want to do before you die??