My birthday is less than a week away so I'm going to make like a kid and write a birthday wish list. Well, lists are a speciality of mine and I love to dream so it's the perfect opportunity to go wild.....
1. At least 3 hours of solitary bliss to have a raging shopping spree and buy some new clothes!
2. Dinner out with my little family (we haven't done that yet).
3. A really good (and one that works) hair straightner...yes, of course I mean a ghd!!
4. A Dyson vacuum cleaner. "What?" I hear you say...."A vacuum cleaner for your birthday present???" Yes, yes, yes...I would LOVE a vacuum cleaner that I don't detest with a passion.
5. A home cooked (or Thai take-away) dinner with my husband, with a couple of bottles of something sparkley of course.
6. A beautiful bunch of pink roses.
7. Perfume, possibly Burberry Brit this time.
8. A sewing and embroidery machine.
9. A black baby grand piano.
10. A brand new home, something along the lines of this: Endeavour prize home, or this: Boystown prize home, or even this: RSL Prize home
11. Oh, and world peace!!!
Happy birthday to me!