I made a birthday wish list so I thought I'd make a Christmas one, too.
It's probably a bit late, but I only just thought of it!
1. A self cleaning toilet.
2. An automated answering machine that will answer all the questions from the five year old boy.
3. A Jetsons style menu planner and dinner generator.
4. A sleeping pod that doubles your sleep time.
5. Scales that don't weigh you, they take weight from you.
6. A Star Trek style transporter to eliminate car travel. Beam me where-ever-we-want-to-go, Scotty!
7. A money tree.
8. A genie.
9. Outdoor air-conditioning.
10. An age eraser.
11. Oh, and world peace.
That's not too much to ask, is it?
Merry Christmas to me!