Yes, today I do.
But I don't know what to say...
I felt the same on Twitter last night.
I was there, checking in, reading tweets, for a couple of hours. But tweeted nothing.
I had nothing to say.
I'm in a mood.
I don't like 'moods'.
This mood is making me cranky, angry even.
I don't know!!
Not fair, is it?
These womanly, moodily, hormonally, nasty, crappy moods.
I just want to whinge, or curl up in bed with the door shut all day.
Sadly I can't go back to bed, I have a 2 year old to tend to.
So I need to whinge. Really, I NEED to.
So here's your chance, I've given the appropriate warning, anyone not in the mood to listen to me whinging may leave my blog now. I won't be at all offended, I promise...
Who's still here?
Here goes, I'll try not to take up too much of your time.
Anyone want a cup of coffee or tea before I start?
- I'm sick of having no me time.
- I'm tired of having no friends.
- I've run out of ideas for dinner because my husband is 'over' chicken, tuna, casseroles, sausages and I can't eat pasta, pastry or crumbs....I'm 'over' cooking dinner.
- I'm mad at my kids for not playing nicely.
- I have loads of housework to do but I just can't be bothered doing it.
- My 2 year old is in the transition phase for dropping her daytime nap, so if she doesn't have one she's crazy all afternoon, and if she does she's up 'til 9pm. It's wearing me out.
- I actually got 8 hours sleep last night but more sleep means I'm stiffer from arthritis when I wake up. I felt like an old woman walking out of my bedroom this morning.
- I'm off wheat because it makes my arthritis worse and all I've wanted lately is Vegemite on bread. So yesterday I had THREE slices. Possibly added to why I felt so stiff and sore this morning.
- I've put on weight...again! I'm so angry with myself. I eat too much. Not much junk because I don't have it in the house, but just too much of everything. I'm home all day, I pretty much eat all day. I want to lose weight, not put it on.
- I'm supposed to be grocery shopping but I don't feel like chasing my 2 year old around the shops because she's just decided she likes to run everywhere. She's 'over' walking.
Right, I think I'm done.
Thanks for listening.
I'll be over it soon, I hope.
I think I need chocolate, and I don't even like chocolate that much.
Oh and great, a fly just landed in my coffee!