Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Girl's Night Out

I know this is a little sad...but...
I've had one beer and I'm looking for a party.
Yes, I might be almost 42..
Yes, I might have 2 children and no babysitters.
Yes, I do not have the body of a super model...but...

If I could hit the town other than my town tonight, this is what I would love to wear.

False Eyelashes - Plume Black- Buy Jewellery
$16 - bodyjewelleryshop.com


Dior Vernis Nail Enamel - Nails - Nordstrom
$21 - nordstrom.com




Yes, I might be addicted to Polyvore!

But...

I just want to know one thing...

Who's coming with me??

And OK two things what would you wear?

11 comments:

  1. I.know.Bern.I.know!!

    Polyvore is where I get to pretend I'm really cool! I f.......reaking love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. As to what I'd wear, well, anything sexy that works with my new transparent chicken fillets - possibly the scariest undergarments ever created.

    *cracks a beer*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a gorgeous combo. It just all works together so well.

    I don't even know where I would start with what to wear tonight. Something a bit pretty would be nice. Have a nice girls night in! Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkly Tiara - cheers!

    Lou - A girls night in!! Excellent idea. Are you 'in'? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE girls nights in - have done them on forums, bulletin boards etc. - too much fun and always end up with posting pics from Monty Python and Cheers, for some bizarre reason!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkly Tiara - Should I call you Sparkly or Tiara? Alright!!! Stay tuned then and I can't wait to see your pics! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I answer to most things, but it's actually Tara. Can't post pics on here, though - perhaps a new hashtag on Twitter? #GNI ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, decided to stay a bit pretty tonight! http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23876018

    That website is a bit too much fun. I could change outfits all night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, we'd have to be twins. I'm loving that outfit!!! Yes, please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the fashions at the moment. Unfortunately, I'm probably too old and er, curvy, yes that's the word I was looking for, to wear them. But I can dream along with you ...

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.