Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Diana Nolan?

It may come as no surprise to you, but I've been following the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's tour of Canada. And after a photo search or two I stumbled across this image. I love this comparison for a number of reasons...
1. The synchronicity of the photos is stunning
2. The ring
3. All four look genuinely happy (however Will & Kate look completely in love and that makes me ridiculously happy).



But for some strange odd crazy reason I was surfing YouTube for my Sunday Session and stumbled across this...


I adored The Nolans when I was a young whippersnapper.
And if you know me even a teensy bit you will know I adored Diana.
And this similarity is nuts!

Don't you think?

Tell me the third Nolan from the left isn't a Diana double!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a great nostalgia trip. I luuurved the Nolans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the symmetry of the ring.
    How proud of her little big boy Di must be.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.