Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Polly in a Puffer Vest

 Danielle from Danimezza has Polly dressing in a Puffer Vest this week.

I have to say, Polly doesn't usually dress in a puffer vest. And before you see her set this week you must read this post by Nikki at Styling You...too funny!
But Polly loves a challenge so she is going to try her best this week to make the puffer vest look stylish!
Does it work? If Polly met you for a coffee wearing this would you turn your nose up?

Polly in a Puffer Vest



This fun challenge is the brain child of
Danielle from Danimezza...
Click on the button to play along.



Cotton shirt
wallis.co.uk

Coffee Shop zipper vest
$45 - buckle.com

Costume National tapered pants
$240 - costumenational.com

Dr. Martens short boots
$130 - endless.com

Givenchy bag
€587 - lindestore.com

Susan Caplan Vintage gold jewelry
£475 - matchesfashion.com

Jensen Conroy military jewelry
$276 - lagarconne.com

CHANEL COCO PARFUM No Color 0.25 oz
$105 - nordstrom.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh I would so turn my nose up.

    I love Nikki's post!

    Great set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your set! Polly is totally rocking the puffer vest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldnt turn my nose up at all.... ( i think i may be a closet puffer vest lover )!

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.