Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Funny - Jack Sparrow

The fabulous Shelly from Tropical Mum has come up with a brilliant linky idea.
Each Friday she'll post something funny...
an old or new post
a video
a joke
a picture...

And because I haven't quite filled my week with linkies yet...
I'm joining in!

This really tickles my funny bone. There is a longer, funnier version here, but it's not 'clean'.
So I chose this one today, in case little ears are listening.
Gotta love someone who can take the mickey.



Have a funny Friday...in a good way!

Linking this post with Shelly's


Be sure to click on the button for some more giggles.

3 comments:

  1. I just had to go see the other version, Ha! Michael Bolton dressed as Erin Brokovich, priceless!

    Thea, thanks for linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha who are those dweebs stuffing up the Jack Sparrow song?
    This surely is the time of Cap'n Jack Sparrow.
    Thanks for the laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Haven't heard Michael Bolton in years.

    ReplyDelete

Just one little comment will make my day.