By Ami, Naomi and Megan.
This is going to be ridiculously easy for me as I am a true gutless wonder at heart.
I have already written about my anti-bucket list...things I NEVER want to do before I die.
And I have listed things I hate to do.
But this is a little different, this is a list of things I don't have the guts to do. Some I am
10 things I don't have the guts to do...
1. Pretty much anything by myself. Oh, I know, that makes me sound like such a baby, but deep down I think I still am!
2. Go back to work. I will have to one day, but it scares the bejesus out of me.
3. This one is a full on phobia so it has to be on the list...touch a snake. The mere thought of it sends my heart racing, my skin crawling and I break out into a sweat.
4. Run. I believe some bodies are built for running...mine isn't one of them!
5. Anything adventurous, like the things they get the contestants of 'The Biggest Loser' to do. Climb things, jump from something high, kayak through rapids. Those things all look terrifying to me.
6. Have another baby. I always thought I would have three or four but I started too late. Now age and arthritis have got the better of me and I don't have the guts to go through the pain of pregnancy (it was much worse than childbirth) again or the patience for sleepless nights, which I'm still in the middle of anyhow.
7. Say what I really mean. Especially if it's something I think someone won't want to hear. I'm a 'yes
8. Play sport. This is kind of like running but a little different. This involves spectators and I really don't like being watched when I stuff something up. And that's often for me when sport is involved.
9. Public speaking. This I dread, severely! I taught for 13 years before quitting and every year when the parent/teacher information night rolled around I was so nervous for days before hand. The worst part was feeling the redness start at my chest and rise all the way up until my face was the colour of a beetroot.
10. Move to a new town/city. That's another one I will most likely have to do one day because we don't think of this place as our 'forever place'. Moving to a new place is completely draining for me. I like to put down roots, I like to feel settled, I like to know where everything is without having to think too hard about it. Moving is a big step out of my comfort zone, and I don't like it, not one little bit!
So, that's me done. Time to pass the baton onto my favourite blogging buddies. Some of these have already been tagged and have posted their lists already...so click on the links to read some more...
Jodie at Mummy Mayhem
Michelle at Michelle Dennis Evans
Emily at emlykd the strange
Taryn at Taryn Rucci
Jade at She is Jade
Sharni at Chronicles of Sharnia